Your art gets plenty of likes and nice comments. But what about sales?
Sick of wasting your time with social media?
Are you using Instagram? Great app, love it. I always get lots of nice hearts and even some comments when I post a new pic. But did you check how many people click through your Artist Website? Almost no one.
On the other hand, did you know that 87% of pinners have purchased something they saw on Pinterest (Source: Millward Brown)? This is amazing! People use Pinterest to get inspired, they collect pins to help them with their purchasing decisions. Brands are really welcome on Pinterest and Home Decor is one of the most popular categories.
A complete step-by-step course
Learn how to be found in Pinterest search by creating great descriptions (for your pins, boards, profile etc.)
Find out how to make great pins that get saved into many boards from your potential buyers
Leverage the power of Group Boards to gain real traction
Get more visitors (and eventually more sales) for your art
There is much more you will get, scroll down to read the whole Course Curriculum!
How would it feel to get great sales, again and again?After I started to take Pinterest seriously, I had a couple of very nice sales during the Holiday shopping season 2016, here are a few of them:
“The course is easy to understand and interesting to read! I would recommend this Course to anyone who wants to learn how to use Pinterest as a powerful tool in marketing. Thank you very much, Matthias, for the great lessons!”
“You have me brimming with enthusiasm to try out your ideas! I am enjoying the course and think it will help a lot of people! Since I started following your course and advice, my average daily impressions are up 177% and my average daily users are up 294%. My average monthly viewers are up 494% and my average monthly engaged is up 404%.”
“The course is a complete step by step guide. All those free materials online come in pieces. I looked for many and could not find one which would guide me through everything step by step. I have received what I was hoping for: an affordable course with a full step by step guide.”
- Lesson 1: The anatomy of a pin
- Lesson 2: How to create your first boards
- Lesson 3: Organize your boards with Sections
- Lesson 4: Pinning and repinning
- Lesson 5: Using Hashtags
- Lesson 6: Pinning Best Practice
- Lesson 1: Group boards, the basics and why they are important
- Lesson 2: Group boards, how to find and join the best ones
- Ask yourself: What is your goal on Pinterest?
- Lesson 1: The perfect pin
- Lesson 2: Rich pins and why you want to have them
- Lesson 1: How to get more repins
- Lesson 2: How to get more followers
- Lesson 3: How to get more visitors for your art
- Lesson 1: Pinterest Analytics
- Lesson 2: Your Pin Stats
- Tailwind, BoardBooster and what they can do for you
- Lesson 1: Your Pinterest action plan
- Lesson 2: Pinning Strategy
- Lesson 3: Final words
- Pinterest Marketing for Artists: The complete FAQ