Your art gets plenty of likes and nice comments. But what about sales?
Sick of wasting your time with social media?
Are you using Instagram? Great app, love it. I always get lots of nice hearts and even some comments when I post a new pic. But did you check how many people click through your Artist Website? Almost no one.
On the other hand, did you know that 87% of pinners have purchased something they saw on Pinterest (Source: Millward Brown)? This is amazing! People use Pinterest to get inspired, they collect pins to help them with their purchasing decisions. Brands are really welcome on Pinterest and Home Decor is one of the most popular categories.
Learn how to use Pinterest the right way
- Make great pins that get repinned into many other boards
- Find the best keywords for your profile, pin and board descriptions so your pins will be found in Pinterest Search
- Leverage the power of Group Boards to gain traction
- Get more visitors (and eventually more sales) for your art
- What to do (and even more important: what not to do) on Pinterest
- Do all these things step-by-step in the right order
But wait, there is even more (Hint: Personal support)!
Yes, really: With your purchase you will get something really special: me. Well, of course, I will not travel to your house and teach you Pinterest, at least not for this price ;-)
But you will get access to all the course discussion forums (we have one for each chapter of the course) where all students can ask their questions and I will answer them as soon as possible. In your welcome email, you will even get my email address (if you want to ask something that will not fit in the forums). This is quite unique for an online course in this price range and a real value you won’t find in other places!
How would it feel to get great sales, again and again?After I started to take Pinterest seriously, I had a couple of very nice sales during the Holiday shopping season 2016, here are a few of them:
It took me months to write down everything I know, condense and rewrite it and put in a logical order. I had an editor and some beta testers that helped me test and refine the course. Dozens of Fine Art America Artists trusted me enough to buy the finished course so you will be in good company if you decide to join them. These are some of their testimonials:
What other artists say about this course
William is also a Fine Art America (FAA) artist where he also administers two groups. Check out his work here: https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/william-tasker...
- “The course is very well written, entertaining and concise. It was fun to work through the lessons and I learned new and useful information in every chapter.” Keith Boone.
- “The course is a complete step by step guide. All those free materials online come in pieces. I looked for many and could not find one which would guide me through everything step by step.” Medea Ioseliani.
- “I love the discussions in every lesson where I could ask questions and read the questions of other artists and get answers.” Evgeniya Lystsova.
- "I like the way you are presenting things. Well done, I'm hooked already."
- "Website visits are up 500%, and visits are coming 15 to 1 from Pinterest over Twitter. I have about 1,200 followers on Twitter and 14 on Pinterest..."
- "By the way, I had my first sale on FAA five days after starting the course and working on Pinterest."
I'm a photographer and digital artist from Germany. After struggling with social media for years I finally found a place to promote my art that I really love: Pinterest.