Your art gets plenty of likes and nice comments. But what about sales?
Sick of wasting your time with social media?
Are you using Instagram? Great app, love it. I always get lots of nice hearts and even some comments when I post a new pic. But did you check how many people click through your Artist Website? Almost no one.
On the other hand, did you know that 87% of pinners have purchased something they saw on Pinterest (Source: Millward Brown)? This is amazing! People use Pinterest to get inspired, they collect pins to help them with their purchasing decisions. Brands are really welcome on Pinterest and Home Decor is one of the most popular categories.
A complete step-by-step course
Learn how to be found in Pinterest search by creating great descriptions (for your pins, boards, profile etc.)
Find out how to make great pins that get saved into many boards from your potential buyers
Leverage the power of Group Boards to gain real traction
Get more visitors (and eventually more sales) for your art
There is much more you will get, scroll down to read the whole Course Curriculum!
But wait, there is even more (hint: personal support)!
Yes, really: With your purchase you will get something really special: me. Well, of course, I will not travel to your house and teach you Pinterest, at least not for this price ;-)
But you will get access to all the course discussion forums (we have one for each chapter of the course) where all students can ask their questions and I will answer them as soon as possible. In your welcome email, you will even get my email address (if you want to ask something that will not fit in the forums). This is quite unique for an online course in this price range and a real value you won’t find in other places!
"The very best of this course is the way Matthias, the course writer, follows up his students and responds almost immediately to every question, in a very nice and encouraging way.
So if you are wondering whether to buy this course or not, I'll say go for it! I don't think you will regret it." (Else Saele)
Be sure to read the full course reviews!
How would it feel to get great sales, again and again?After I started to take Pinterest seriously, I had a couple of very nice sales during the Holiday shopping season 2016, here are a few of them:
“The course is easy to understand and interesting to read! I love the discussions in every lesson where I could ask questions and read the questions of other artists and get answers. I would recommend this Course to anyone who wants to learn how to use Pinterest as a powerful tool in marketing. Thank you very much, Matthias, for the great lessons!”
“You have me brimming with enthusiasm to try out your ideas! I am enjoying the course and think it will help a lot of people! Since I started following your course and advice, my average daily impressions are up 177% and my average daily users are up 294%. My average monthly viewers are up 494% and my average monthly engaged is up 404%.”
“The course is a complete step by step guide. All those free materials online come in pieces. I looked for many and could not find one which would guide me through everything step by step. I have received what I was hoping for: an affordable course with a full step by step guide and an instructor who would help me in case of trouble.”
- "I like the way you are presenting things. Well done, I'm hooked already."
- "Website visits are up 500%, and visits are coming 15 to 1 from Pinterest over Twitter. I have about 1,200 followers on Twitter and 14 on Pinterest..."
- "By the way, I had my first sale on FAA five days after starting the course and working on Pinterest."
I always do my very best to keep the course as up-to-date as possible. There are at least two major (and many small) annual updates. "How to sell more Art with Pinterest" is one of the most current Pinterest online courses out there!
- Lesson 1: How to sign up for a new Pinterest business account FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 2: How to edit your profile FREE PREVIEW
- Post the link to your Pinterest account here!
- Chapter 2 Your Pinterest Account - Discussion
- Lesson 1: The anatomy of a pin
- Lesson 2: How to create your first boards
- Lesson 3: Organize your boards with Sections
- Lesson 4: Pinning and repinning
- Lesson 5: Using Hashtags
- Lesson 6: Pinning Best Practice
- Lesson 7: The importance of "Fresh Pins"
- Chapter 3 Boards and pins - Discussion
- Lesson 1: Group boards, the basics and why they are important
- Lesson 2: Group boards, how to find and join the best ones
- Chapter 4 (Power of group boards) - Discussion
- Ask yourself: What is your goal on Pinterest?
- So why are you on Pinterest? Discuss...
- Lesson 1: The perfect pin
- Lesson 2: Rich pins and why you want to have them
- Lesson 3: Shop the Look Pins
- Lesson 4: Carousel Pins
- Lesson 5: Pinterest Communities
- Lesson 6: Video Pins
- Chapter 6 (Pinterest Advanced) - Discussion
- Lesson 1: How to get more repins
- Lesson 2: How to get more followers
- Lesson 3: How to get more visitors for your art
- Chapter 7 (How to get more of all) - Discussion
- Lesson 1: New Pinterest Analytics (2019)
- Lesson 1b: Pinterest Analytics (old version)
- Lesson 2: Your Pin Stats
- Chapter 8 (Crunching the numbers) - Discussion
- Tailwind and others, what they can do for you
- Chapter 9 (Pinterest Schedulers) - Discussion
- Lesson 1: Your Pinterest action plan
- Lesson 2: Pinning Strategy
- Lesson 3: Final words
- Chapter 11 (The action starts now!) - Discussion
- Pinterest Marketing for Artists: The complete FAQ